Chief Accountant - Grandland Pulses
1. Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc
2. Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
3. Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
4. Perform trade cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
5. Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to Director
6. Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
7. Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and trade team in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
8. Issue trade cost reports for review and approval.
9. Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
10. Support Director in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
11. Contribute toward the development and implementation of accounting and control policies and procedures.
12. Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, processes and standards pertaining to finance and accounts processing
13. Manage invoicing and the collection of receivables and payments; verify all vendor invoices and prepare for approval
14. Registration and maintenance of company fixed assets; lead the valuation of fixed assets, adjusting for depreciation
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates