Senior Asset Manager
Set Asset financial performance objectives and monitor ongoing financial performances of all owned assets; monitor the competitive market; monitor the asset(physical aspect and compliance with law); support and review budgeting processes; advice owner on management issues; advice owner about optimum investment strategies; monitor investment community, select and oversee operators franchise affiliations and consultants; negotiate and administer management/contract operating; approve and monitor capital expenditures.
Financial and Operational performance
• Maximize managed assets returns.
• Review of actual performance versus budget and prior year
• Benchmark versus comparable properties
• Review of rolling forecasts and business on the books
-effectiveness of revenue capture and cost control
-all charges from the management company
-sales and marketing activity
-channel delivery and cost per booking by channel
-balance sheet and working capital requirements
• Assist Development Director with:
-Asset Management Agreement negotiation and conclusion
-preparation of projection of financial performances of Asset during development stage
-setting up FF&E and OS&E budgets, pre-opening budgets and initial working capital budget.
-pre-opening and opening
Competitive Environment Monitoring
-market rate, occupancy and RevPAR trends
-key demand generators by market
-planned supply additions
-refurbishment and expansion activity at competitor properties
-all pricing and distribution activity at competitor properties
-physical condition and anticipated capital expenditure requirement
-all refurbishment and expansion activity
-all major systems for quality and suitability - HVAC, PMS, Telephone, Internet, TV/Video and all relevant interfaces
• Ensure legal compliance with all relevant legislation, including licensing and health and safety
• Review and advise upon all contracts with third parties with particular regard to leases and material contracts
• Review and approve all insurance policies
• Review all real estate tax assessments and organise appeals as appropriate
Oversight of Budget Processes
• Communicate ownership expectations to management company
• Review proposed budgets, marketing plans and capital expenditure plans appropriateness in the context of market conditions and owner’s requirements
• Facilitate review and approval process
Advice on Optimum Investment Strategies
• Conduct annual review
• Estimate market value and evaluate alternative strategies such as further investment or expansion versus continued ownership
• Monitor trends in asset financing
Operator / Franchise Oversight.
• Monitor ongoing performance and contractual compliance.
• Scrutinise all charges for contractual compliance.
• Evaluate system deliver, CRS performance, web performance over strengths and weaknesses.
• Constantly monitor rental properties to improve occupancy.
• Define and implement revenue management strategy
Overall Resort Asset
• Represent owner/developer interests in resort master and home owner associations.
• Prepare annual service charges.
• Prepare and manage annual operating budgets.
• Responsible to maintain all assets properly insured and manage any insurance claim.
||Algeria; Morocco; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States